Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New to this!

Well I'll be the first to admit I have never posted a blog before. I hope this will be fun for not only me but for those of you who like to read this!

Jon and I have been married for exactly 4 months today! They have flown by really fast! We had a blast on our honeymoon and can't wait to go back again for a vacation. We are looking into buying a house this coming summer and we are really excited to begin the process in January.

I start student teaching in January also and then I'll graduate in May. I am very excited to student teach but also nervous! It'll be stressful and I'll be extremely busy but I'm sure it will be worth it.

Well that is all for now. I'll post more as it comes along, but for now enjoy some pictures from our wedding and honeymoon!








In Jackson Hole at the town square!

At the top of the big ski lift in Jackson hole. It was so clear you could see into Yellowstone.
 Waiting for Old Faithful to go off.

 This is the cabin we stayed in at the base of the Teton Mountains.
Geyser in Yellowston National Park.


No comments:

Post a Comment