Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Decorations!

I decided to decorate for Christmas. Our decorations have been up for about a week and a half now. I absolutely love this holiday season and I like to decorate the day after Thanksgiving!

Jon thought I was crazy for wanting them up so early, but this is a great holiday and I like to enjoy it as much as possible. We decided to wrap all the presents last week also, so we could get them out of the way and under the tree. Yes we have a fake tree because it's just plain easier and as soon as we get a house, Jon wants to start cutting down fresh trees. So to make up for the fake tree, I bought a candle that smelled like a real Christmas tree!! :)

Unfortunately Jon will have to work the weekend of Christmas, but he will join me in Ely when he is on his days off. We plan to go to Fallon in another week or so, so we can see the family down in the warmer part of Nevada before Christmas!!

 This is my favorite little guy!
 This is my other favorite little guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment