Saturday, December 31, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We have had a great time with both families this holiday season. We went to Fallon before Christmas and then to Ely after that. We were relaxing and having such a good time that I completely forgot to bring my camera out and take some pictures. But all that matters is that we had a great time with family!

I can say I am happy to be home. I'm tired of traveling and being gone, but it was all worth it. One day, Jon and I decided to take a drive around the Horse and Cattle Camp Loop outside of Ely. It was a nice drive. We visited Ward and walked around a little bit in the old mine part. We actually got to see some wildlife! The only pictures I took all week were of animals!

I start student teaching in a couple days and I am excited but also nervous. I'm sure it will fly by once I'm in there doing it and then I graduate. I can't wait to be done with school! I'm not sure how I'm going to handle that though because for the first time ever I won't be in school! Weird to think about!

Anyways have a safe and happy New Year! I'll be relaxing :)





No comments:

Post a Comment